Tijdens de ICT-cursus 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 worden de volgende onderdelen behandeld:
Create Basic Packages
Describe the process for creating simple SSIS packages in SQL Server 2012 describe the main elements of packages: connection managers, control flow, and date flow create and manage connection managers in SSDT recognize how to create a basic package using data flow to extract, transform, and load data in SQL Server 2012 create a basic package using data flow to extract, transform, and load data in SQL Server 2012.
Describe how to design control flow in SQL Server 2012 recognize how to implement control flow in SQL Server 2012 recognize how to design data transformations in SQL Server 2012 recognize how to implement advanced data flow transformations in SQL Server 2012 implement an ETL solution using the control flow tasks and data flow components to create an SSIS project based on a scenario.
- Recognize how to create dynamic SSIS packages using parameters, variables, and expressions, and explain what event handlers can be used for recognize how to implement dynamic SSIS packages using parameters, variables, expressions, and event handlers recognize how to use a Data Mining prediction model in an SSIS package using the Data Mining Query Transformation differentiate between the Term Extraction.
- Transformation and Term Lookup Transformation in SSIS packages recognize how to use the term extraction and term lookup transformations within an SSIS package in a given scenario create SSIS packages using parameters, variables, and expressions, and sample text mining and data mining for predictions.
Describe how to use scripting components in SQL Server 2012 SSIS identify the planning considerations for custom components in SQL Server 2012 SSIS describe how to manage data that slowly changes over time implement the custom components and handle slowly changing dimensions in SQL Server 2012 SSIS.
- recognize the different methods of managing SSIS package execution
- describe reasons for monitoring the SSIS package execution to describe the considerations for SSIS install
- recognize the SSIS install procedure and its features
- identify the features of SSIS deployment
- recognize the stages involved in deployment of SSIS packages
- deploy SSIS and SSIS Packages in SQL Server 2012
- determine which debugging technique to use in a given scenario
- recognize how to debug a SSIS package in a given scenario
- identify the correct debugging technique to use on production SSIS packages
- identify the best way to optimize SSIS packages using the different tuning techniques
- recognize how to view performance information on SSIS packages
- identify how to implement auditing in SSIS for a given scenario
- Troubleshoot data integration, auditing, logging, and event handling issues
DQS and MDS Solutions
- describe the features of DQS
- recognize the steps for configuring Data Quality Services
- identify the type of DQS project needed to identify invalid data
- recognize DMS supporting components
- describe the attributes created by MDS
- recognize how to configure matching rules
TestPrep 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- TestPrep 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012